At Investec Wealth & Investment (UK) we're investing for everyone’s tomorrow, and that includes our people.
Our reputation for the highest standards of performance and client service has been built by the people who choose to work for us, and we're always looking for like-minded individuals who want to further that reputation and our values.
If this approach resonates with you, we can help you craft a rewarding career and the opportunity to share in the success of our business.
Investec Wealth & Investment (UK) is part of Rathbones Group Plc. If you're starting out in your career and want to enquire about internship or graduate opportunities, please contact the Rathbones Careers team.
Some of the benefits of a career at Investec Wealth & Investment (UK)
On top of working for one of the UK's leading wealth management companies and helping clients realise their ambitions, you will also be able to access a range of additional benefits:
- Option to join our private medical insurance scheme to cover yourself and/or your family.
- Option to join a dental cashback scheme.
- Annual contribution towards eye tests.
- Discounted annual gym memberships that can be deducted from your salary.
- Wellbeing subsidy.
- Pay for a new bike via salary sacrifice using the Ride 2 Work scheme.
- Fertility, menopause, baby and early parenthood support and consultations.
- Free online GP service available 24/7/365.
... and more.
- Pension: 10% employer contributions paid by Investec, as long as minimum contributions are made by you as well.
- Long-term sick insurance cover.
- Life assurance cover.
- Critical illness cover.
- Interest-free employee hardship loans.
- Mortgage advice.
- Season ticket loans for travel.
- Access to hundreds of discounts and deals via a Discounts Portal.
... and more.
- Apply for flexible working arrangements if needed to balance work with other commitments.
- Parental / dependents leave.
- Payroll giving to donate to charity from your pay.
- Employee assistance programme with 24/7/365 independent support and counselling.
- Colleagues are empowered to drive their career, enhance their skills and widen their experience on the job through our structured development programmes and qualifications.
- Access to onsite or telephone based clinical psychologist services.
... and more.
Diversity, equality and inclusion (DE&I)
We're a company that supports all our people, celebrates our unique strengths and empowers all individuals to thrive.
As part of Rathbones Group Plc, we believe that embracing our differences and diversity of thought leads to better decisions, creativity and innovation in everything we do.
Our passion for DE&I also means you don't need to have previously worked in financial or investment services to apply for a role with us - we welcome applicants from all walks of life.
How we handle your data
More about Investec Wealth & Investment (UK)
Learn about our company and the work we do.
Discover the way we grow and preserve wealth within our environment and our community.
Get in touch with us across 15 UK offices.
Investec Wealth & Investment (UK) is a trading name of Investec Wealth & Investment Limited which is a subsidiary of Rathbones Group Plc. Investec Wealth & Investment Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is registered in England. Registered No. 2122340. Registered Office: 30 Gresham Street. London. EC2V 7QN.