It's vital that Investec Wealth & Investment is accessible to all, and that includes our website and our offices.
We believe that everyone should have equal access to the information about the services we provide and we are committed to continually working towards achieving this goal and making our website easier to use for everyone.
Our aim is to provide a seamless user experience by implementing or continually improving the following measures:
- Creating meaningful ALT text for all images to provide descriptive text
- Using descriptive hyperlink text
- Choosing web colour contrasts that are easy to see
- Ensuring the website can be navigated with all major screen reader software
- Ensuring keyboard operability
- Allowing for browser zoom support
- Providing transcripts or captions/subtitles for multimedia content like videos and podcasts
This website is tested across a variety of current browsers. If you use an older browser, some pages and features may not display as intended. We recommend you upgrade to the latest version - you can find and download some popular browsers here:
Useful accessibility links
If you would like to know more about accessibility and the internet, you may find useful information on the following websites:
- Technology Association of Visually Impaired People (UK)
- AccessAble - detailed information you to work out if a place is going to be accessible to you
- Information from the UK Government about discrimination and disability rights under the Equality Act
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- The Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB) - helping blind and partially sighted people
- W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative lists international standards for the internet/web
Disability, health and challenging situations
More about Investec Wealth & Investment UK
Learn about Investec Wealth & Investment UK and the work we do.
Discover the way we grow and preserve wealth within our environment and our community.
Get in touch with us across 15 UK offices.
Investec Wealth & Investment (UK) is a trading name of Investec Wealth & Investment Limited which is a subsidiary of Rathbones Group Plc. Investec Wealth & Investment Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is registered in England. Registered No. 2122340. Registered Office: 30 Gresham Street. London. EC2V 7QN.