Commitment to our people
Investec’s culture is positioned as our strategic differentiator. We have a flat structure and meritocratic approach and uphold an environment that encourages self-starters to drive their careers in line with business objectives. We employ passionate and talented people who are empowered and able to perform extraordinarily.
Our people strategy
Our people are at the heart of our business and we invest significantly in opportunities for the development of our employees and in leadership programmes to enable current and future leaders of the group.
Our strategy is to:
Attract the right people, and inspire growth and learning
- We invest significantly in opportunities for the development of all our employees and in leadership programmes to enable current and future leaders of the group
- We have a number of graduate programmes operating across our organisation sourcing and developing our talent pipeline
- Internal mobility is a valued mechanism for the development and retention of our people
- We seek to create an environment where difference is embraced, and people are given the same opportunity for growth and to perform.
Create an organisation in which all our people feel valued for what they contribute and are celebrated for who they are
- Our culture of open and honest dialogue promotes immediate and direct performance-related feedback between the leader and the team, to deliver on strategic imperatives and development needs
- Our performance management methodology focuses on aligning individual and team performance to commercial priorities
- We reward people meaningfully for performance and contribution within their teams.