Tertiary Bursary Programme
Investec, in partnership with StudyTrust, provides the funding necessary to see young South Africans with academic potential get to university. With our assistance, they are able to study towards financial sector related degrees at various local universities.
Bursary applications for 2022 are now open until 30 September 2021.
Bridging the gap between studies and work
An Investec bursary is so much more than funding for your degree. We are highly invested in developing well-rounded individuals so that our graduates are not only qualified but work ready too. We assist you with the job search and our programme is designed to help you navigate the jump from high school to university.
An opportunity of a lifetime
From the moment you are accepted into the Investec bursary programme, you are given the chance to rewrite your future. With a good education, nothing is impossible and you are given an opportunity to become the very best version of yourself.
The mentorship programme assisted in grooming the determined, passionate, courageous individual that I now am.
A bursary in the right hands, is worth more than gold
Bursaries for teachers in training
SAMSTIP, a partnership between Investec, ISASA and the Department of Basic Education, are offering prospective Senior and Further Education and Training (FET) teachers specialising in the fields of Mathematics and the Sciences an opportunity to win bursaries to study for a four year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree or a one year postgraduate (PGCE) certificate at UNISA.
What is included
- Learn from and be mentored by experienced school teachers
- Access to excellent teaching, learning resources and technology
- Training in ISASA schools
- Targeted academic enrichment programme
- The bursary will fully cover, amongst others, UNISA fees and textbooks.
Who can apply?
- School leavers with matric exemption (Bachelor pass) and 60% or more in Mathematics, Sciences (Life Science or Physical Sciences) and English
- Tertiary students with Mathematics and Sciences (Life Science or Physical Sciences) credits
- Graduates with Mathematics and/or Science majors.