Trade with an exchange traded note that gives you exposure to the FTSE/JSE Africa total return index. This is a weighted index comprising the 40 largest companies by market capitalisation.
TOP40 TR2 key features
- Cost effective exposure to the Top40 index
- Tracks the complete return of the index (price and distribution)
- Gross dividend economic benefits are priced into the Index immediately on expiry date
- Listed and traded on the JSE
- Liquidity provided by Investec
Let us assist you
Our experts are waiting for your queries.
Performance of top40 index vs top40 total return index
Industry weightings in the FTSE or JSE top40 index
|Long name||IB TOP40 TR2 ETN OCT22|
|Short name||TOP40 TR2|
|Expiry date||October 2022|
You may be interested in:
Invest with an exchange traded note that gives you exposure to the FTSE/JSE shareholder weighted total return index. It provides you with assets of SA's top companies.
The US Dollar exchange traded note is an inward listed product traded on the JSE. A simple and easy way to get direct exposure to the US currency.