Our residential mortgage range provides bespoke products, combining clear features and flexibility for even the most complex situations. Our broad range of repayment and rate types can be secured against multiple securities.
- Minimum yearly earnings of £300k
- Minimum net worth of £3m
- UK or South African resident
Lending of up to £5 million
Range of terms
- Fixed rates are available for 2, 3, 4 and 5 years
- 2 year, 5 year and lifetime tracker rate also available
- Term of up to 35 years for capital and interest repayment
- Term of up to 25 years for interest-only and part and part
Repayments on your terms
- Interest-only capital and interest, part and part (maximum 4 parts) or low start (a mortgage which is interest-only for a fixed period at the outset before converting to capital & interest)
- We also accept overpayments (charges may apply)
Flexible borrowing amount
- Flexible repayment options including a revolving mortgage
- The minimum amount you can borrow is £1m
- We typically lend up to £5m and we may consider higher
- At Investec, we can look at your income profile holistically, considering more than just a basic salary in our mortgage affordability calculations
- We can, in some cases, offer up to 95% loan-to-value
- Our integrated credit team enables us to move at speed
Fees and charges apply
To keep things simple, the same type of fees and charges apply to all our mortgages. See a detailed breakdown of fees and charges that may apply >
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Ready to discuss your mortgage options?
If you earn a minimum of £300,000 a year, have a minimum net worth of £3m and want an exceptional mortgage service that is designed to suit your individual needs, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7597 4050
Residential mortgages are only available for residential properties in England or Wales.
Our mortgages are available to UK and South African residents only.
The property may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.