Latest share data for Investec plc and Investec Ltd.
Financial Calendar 2023
Year end results
Well positioned to pursue long-term growth
1. Well capitalised and highly liquid balance sheet
2. Strong capital generation – returning excess capital to shareholders
3. Diversified mix of earnings by geography and business, with significant annuity income underpin from leading wealth business
4. Clear growth opportunities through reinforcement of existing linkages across geography and business and new profit pool strategies which are underway
5. Our clients have historically shown resilience through difficult macro environments
6. Rightsized the cost structure of the business
Investec has a Dual Listed Companies (DLC) structure
In November 2001, we received permission from the Minister of Finance and the South African Reserve Bank to establish a Dual Listed Companies (DLC) structure with linked companies listed in London and Johannesburg.
Getting answers to your questions is the first step in building a healthy working relationship with Investec. We have put together some frequently asked questions so that you can get to know us better in your own time.
First green bond for Investec Bank
Read KPMG's pre-issuance assurance report - February 2022