Our award-winning digital platform allows you to manage your money wherever you are and whenever works for you.
How to activate your Investec Online account
- Before you can log in, you need to activate your account over the phone.
- Call us on one of the numbers below, with your Investec ID to hand (it'll have been posted to your home) to create your online account.
- We'll then text you a one-time password (OTP), which you'll need to log in for the first time.
Don’t have your Investec ID?
We post an Investec ID to all new clients, which you'll need when using Investec Online. If you haven't received yours after five days of opening an account with us, please contact us via by phone or form using the details below.
If you’ve lost your ID or can’t remember it, please contact us we’ll be able to help.
How to log in for the first time (after activating)
- Visit www.investecwin.gg (which you're currently on), and select the login lock icon 🔒 in the top right of the page.
- Type in your Investec ID and the one-time password we texted you.
- Once you're logged in, we’ll prompt you to change your password and to set up your telephone banking security details. Your password needs to be 8 characters or more and contain numbers and letters.
- Every time you log in from then on, use the new password. We’ll text you a one-time password for extra security. So make sure you have your phone to hand.
- If you also download the Investec app, use the same Investec ID and password you created to log in.
If you already have an Investec Online account, you don’t need to follow the steps above. Instead, just log in using your existing Investec ID and password and follow the instructions on screen. If you've forgotten your log in details, including your password, visit the log in page and select the 'Forgot your password' link. Alternatively, you can contact us for help over the phone.
Need help using Investec Online?