Our self-build mortgage is structured around your initial build period followed by a standard mortgage product.
- Minimum yearly earnings of £300k
- Minimum net worth of £3m
- UK resident
Borrow up to 70% of property value
- Term of up to 2 years for initial build period followed by residential mortgage product
- Loan is drawn in stages via bank-appointed quantity surveyor certificates
- Minimum 10% of build cost is held as cash collateral
Learn more about our residential mortgage product.
Repayments and overpayments
- There are no early repayment charges on self-build mortgages
- Loaded rate during build phase followed by lifetime variable rate thereafter
Fees and charges apply
To keep things simple, the same type of fees and charges apply to all our mortgages. See a detailed breakdown of fees and charges that may apply >
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Ready to discuss your mortgage options?
If you earn a minimum of £300,000 a year, have a minimum net worth of £3m and want an exceptional mortgage service that is designed to suit your individual needs, get in touch.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7597 4050
Self-build mortgages are only available for residential properties in England or Wales.
Our Self-build mortgages are available to UK residents only.
The property may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.