Providing insights and advice
Work with an extensive network of funders and receive independent debt advice from experts who understand your business.
An experienced senior team
Get independent advice, tailored to your strategic business goals. Our senior team have been active in the debt market for many years, both as bankers and debt advisers, enabling us to be a highly effective intermediary between borrower and lender.
A broad range of financing options
Work with specialists experienced in raising funds across the capital spectrum. This could, for example, take the form of senior loans, unitranche debt, junior loans, asset-based loans, private placements, (high-yield) bonds or convertible bonds.
Access our network of funders across banks, credit funds, insurers, pension funds and asset managers. Receive funding under the most challenging of circumstances with a finance package designed to meet your needs.
Meet your goals
- Refinancing, recapitalisation or restructuring
- Sell-side mergers and acquisitions (lender education process)
- Buy-side mergers and acquisitions (arranging acquisition finance and/or amending existing debt facilities)
- Obtaining a credit rating.
Insights and expertise
- Real-time insight into conditions across various loan, bond and derivatives markets
- Broad sector expertise and support from our investment banking and securities research team
- The ability to ‘triple track’ a sell-side process (IPO, sale or refinancing).
Recent Debt Advisory deals
- Refinancing of £120m revolving credit facilities for Booker Plc
- Raising of $57m capex facilities for The Resort Group Plc
- Renegotiation of £120m facilities to complete a transformational acquisition by Marshall Motor Holdings Plc.