We accept all Quants-related Bachelor Degrees at Honours/Masters level.
Investec Quants Grad Programme
We recognise that not all Quants are the same. So, we have created a programme that can be tailored for you, by you.
We’re looking for Honours/Masters Quants grads to join us on a two-year, rotational programme beginning in February 2022.
If you’re analytical, passionate, and curious, this could be the right opportunity for you.
Our flat structured culture, where self-starters are valued, will give you access to relationships that will be key in kick starting your career.
You’ll have exposure to the following areas that will enable the creation of a career within the broad world of Quants within specialised banking:
- Model Development | IRB, IFRS 9 and Stress Testing
- Market Risk, Counterparty Credit Risk and XVA
- Assurance | Model Validation, Internal Audit
- Balance Sheet Risk and Capital Management
- Technology, Business Analytics and Data Science