In the current financial climate, with rising taxes and high levels of inflation, it’s more important than ever that your money is working as hard as possible for you. Because no matter what stage of life you’ve reached or what the future holds, the harder your money works, the more freedom of choice it gives you.
At Investec Belfast, we’ve been helping clients make their money work harder for generations. For us, it’s more than helping you grow your wealth, it’s giving you additional options and greater peace of mind.
Answering life’s financial questions
Some of the topics we frequently discuss with our clients include:
- Can I afford to retire?
- How much income will I need to maintain my lifestyle in retirement?
- How do I keep wealth in the family?
- Is it likely I will leave an inheritance tax (IHT) liability?
- Can you help me pull together all of my old pensions?
The answers will be different for everyone, so we take the time to get to know each new client and find out all the details of your situation before providing clear, personalised advice.
Know where life can take you
Most of us have dreams for the future, but many of us don’t have a clear plan in place to reach them. That can mean that, even though we’re doing well now, with a reliable income and growing assets, we might fail to capitalise on opportunities to grow or protect our wealth. We’re not making steady progress towards our goals.
By providing our clients with a clear financial roadmap, the Investec Belfast team has not only helped to boost their financial situation but given them the confidence that comes from knowing what they can achieve with their money.
Who we help
Here are just a few recent examples of how we’ve helped clients in Belfast and Northern Ireland:
- Giving a Belfast client clarity on how much money they would need to maintain their lifestyle in retirement and the best way to take an income in retirement
- Advising an Enniskillen client on how to utilise all of their tax allowance and reliefs to ensure they built up their pension and investments
- Helping a Holywood couple pass on their wealth to the next generation and reduce their potential IHT liability
- Advising a businesswoman on how to invest the proceeds of selling her business
One client said: “With Investec, I have been able to discuss what goals we have as a family, what is important to us, and what the best way to achieve this is. That gives me confidence in making decisions. A clear strategy with constant communication has been something we have been impressed with.”
Find out about our financial planning services
Our ambition is to help even more local clients achieve their goals in life. If you’d like an informal conversation about how we can help you, please get in touch.
Investec Wealth & Investment (UK) is a trading name of Investec Wealth & Investment Limited which is a subsidiary of Rathbones Group Plc. Investec Wealth & Investment Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is registered in England. Registered No. 2122340. Registered Office: 30 Gresham Street. London. EC2V 7QN.