Investec 20x20 Media Awards
Terms & Conditions
- Please review the terms and conditions as failure to adhere to any of the terms and conditions or entry requirements may render an entry invalid.
- The awards are open to all broadcasters, journalists and writers in the Republic and Northern Ireland who contribute to broadcast, print and online media on women’s sports. Eligible media include: newspapers; radio; television; magazines; newsletters and bulletins; commercial electronic media, including blog articles; podcasts and online video; published in Ireland.
- Entries can be in the form of articles, editorials, features or comment pieces in print, online or sporting content in broadcast format.
- Entries must be submitted via www.investec.ie/20x20 with the exception of broadcast pieces which may be submitted via post.
- Articles must have been broadcast or published in the previous calendar month.
- Entrants may enter every month during 2019 with different pieces for consideration i.e. not the same article/interview.
- If the entry is on behalf of a team (more than two people), which may apply to broadcasting, the team must nominate one person whom they wish to accept the award for the team. Stories/pieces created by 2 journalists can be entered jointly.
- By submitting entries, the entrant consents to the reprinting / duplication of their entry by Investec 20x20 Media Awards. The entrant also gives permission to Investec, its employees or agents to use the entrant’s name and entry or entries for promotional purposes.
- The deadline for submission is the last day of each month. Winning entrants will be notified each month.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name and entry for the purpose of advertising, promotion or publicity without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as Investec and/or their agents may require. In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these terms and conditions, any prize won by the entrants may be forfeited.
- The judges in the interest of clarity or fairness, may amend the terms and conditions and, on publication of same, entrants will be bound by the revised terms and conditions.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Judges may decide not to make an award in one month if the entrants are deemed not worthy.
- Investec will open up the opportunity for high profile judges to join the Investec 20x20 Media Awards judging panel during 2019.
- Applicants should not be personally connected/related to any of the judges.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and best practice.