Flexible lending tailored to you
You have a clear idea of the lifestyle you desire, but need finance to make it a reality. We offer personal and flexible financing for property, vehicles and lifestyle assets.
Tell us more about you, so we can better serve you.
After the downgrade - assessing the effects and the way ahead
One of the effects of March’s cabinet reshuffle has been the decision by two of the major rating agencies, Standard & Poor’s and Fitch, to downgrade South Africa’s foreign currency rating to sub-investment grade (Fitch also downgraded South Africa’s domestic rating to sub-investment grade). The third major ratings agency, Moody’s, recently cut its ratings, to one above sub-investment grade.
|Current Financing Rates|
|Prime lending rate||10.25%||21/07/2017|
|Investec Mortgage Bond rate||10.25%||21/07/2017|
|Investec Private Bank Jibar Linked lending base rate||8.19%||15/03/2018|
Contact our global Client Support Centre available 24/7/365
* Terms and conditions - Vehicle finance up to prime minus 1%
- This offer is for permanent South African residents only, buying a vehicle in their individual capacity.
- Foreign temporary residents are not eligible for this offer.
- The offers apply to the purchase of new vehicles for private use only.
- All financing services and rates offered by Investec Private Banking are subject to credit assessment and approval.
- An initiation fee will apply for a financing facility.
- This offer is limited and Investec reserves its right to withdraw it at any time.