Why should you book your car rental through Travel by Investec?
This holiday season, if you’re planning a road trip or simply want a car to get around if you’re staying in one spot, get a quote from Travel by Investec.
At Travel by Investec, you get maximum benefits at excellent rates. They use multiple rental agencies, so you are guaranteed a vehicle at the best possible rates (up to a saving of 40%). You can also choose between the standard and super cover options and you can redeem your Investec Rewards points towards the cost of the rental fee.
Standard cover includes:
- 200 km per day (charge per km thereafter)
- Airport surcharges
- Tourism levies
- First additional driver (thereafter R420 per additional driver)
- Collision damage and theft waivers
- Maximum excess liable for damage or theft is R6 000 (for local bookings)
- There is no hold placed on your Investec Visa card for the excess – only a refundable fuel deposit of R1 700 is taken by the rental agency when you collect your vehicle
Super cover includes all the benefits of the Standard cover, with the addition of:
- Unlimited mileage
- Guaranteed availability of the vehicle booked - you get an upgrade to the next class of vehicle if the vehicle is not available
- No contract or administrative fee (normal fee R85)
- Free delivery and collection of the vehicle to and from your chosen location within a radius of 25 km from the relevant rental agency’s branch during office hours (normal fee R450)
- No one-way drop-off fee (normal fee R350)
- Reduced excess liability for damage or theft to R4 500 (for local bookings)