Import and working capital specialists
Remove all the administration and complexities associated with your import process by choosing a fully integrated end-to-end import transaction solution.
"Choose our solution and change the way you import."
Adam Orlin, Import Solutions
Changing the status quo
There are many vital components that go into the import process. Benefit from a single point of contact overseeing the full transactional and logistical process. From placing, confirming and tracking your orders, all the way to the final consolidation of the total landed rand cost per item, we can handle it all for you.
Your partner in growth
Free your working capital by partnering with a team that finances your goods as well as the import forwarding and clearing costs. We offer payment terms that closely match your cash flow cycle, meaning you receive a completely outsourced import strategy that not only delivers on all your specific logistical requirements but also supports your growth.
Import Solutions explained
A snapshot of Import Solutions, a fully integrated import transaction solution.
Let us assist you
Our experts are waiting for your queries.
Choose a solution that affords you the ability to:
- free-up valuable time
- release working capital that would otherwise be tied up in the import transaction
- deal with one point of contact for management of your full import supply
- access our interactive online reporting web-based portal, which provides real-time information
- have improved control of supplier relationships, cost and product availability
- gain from our competitive rates and potential cost-saving strategies
- access upfront guaranteed pricing that gives you the ability to determine the profitability and viability of a product before committing to an order.
Our qualifying criteria
- Minimum of three years trading history
- Minimum imports per annum of R10m in landed costs.
of imports on an annual basis