Our business in the Channel Islands provides bespoke services to high net worth individuals and locally based financial services businesses such as fiduciary companies, fund houses and the insurance sector.
Investec Bank (Channel Islands) Limited offers the following services:
- Multi-currency savings accounts including call, notice and term deposit accounts
- Foreign exchange, both spot and forward
- Property lending services against property located in the UK and the Channel Islands
- Lending services against quoted investment portfolios
- Wealth management (via our sister business Investec Wealth and Investment)
- Private Banking for high net worth individuals
- Bespoke offshore banking for UK resident and non-domiciled individuals
- Asset finance solutions
Investec Bank (Channel Islands) Limited is part of Investec Specialist Bank and a subsidiary of Investec Bank Plc. This document is issued on behalf of Investec Bank (Channel Islands) Limited which is licensed by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission. Registered Address: Glategny Court, Glategny Esplanade, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1WR. Registered Number: 5845. The Jersey Branch of Investec Bank (Channel Islands) Limited is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission to carry on deposit taking business under the Banking Business (Jersey) Law 1991, as amended. The Jersey Branch registered address is One The Esplanade, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3QA. Copies of the Banks audited accounts are available on request. Telephone calls are recorded.