During the conversation we heard insights from:
- Stacey Parrinder-Johnson, chief investment officer, Investec Wealth & Investment in the UK
- Catherine Kirchmann, head of Investec’s Private Office service
- Elissa Bayer, senior investment director and one of the first women on the London Stock Exchange floor
- Zandi Nkhata who drives belonging, inclusion and diversity within Investec
- Hannah Goody, senior investment director and wealth planner.
The contents of this article do not constitute a formal recommendation or personal advice and no action should be taken, or not taken, on account of the information provided. The value of your investments can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested.