Competition Terms & Conditions
Investec Bank Business Survey Competition Terms & Conditions
- 1. The prize draw is offered by Investec Bank plc of 30 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QP ("Investec").
- You have validly entered the prize draw if Investec has by no later than Monday 21 June 2010 received your survey response of our online Investec Bank business survey.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted. All applicants must be 18 years old. All duplicate entries by any one person will be disregarded.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize is a case of 6 bottles of champagne ("the Prize"). There is no alternative to the Prize.
- There will be one Prize draw which will take place on 21 June 2010 at Investec's offices where one winner will be drawn from the pool of entries.
- The winner will be contacted by email on 22 June 2010 during the hours of 10:00am and 5:30pm. If the winner cannot be contacted on these dates and during these hours or if Investec contacts the winner and the winner advises Investec that they will not accept the Prize, such winner will forfeit the Prize and a new winner ("New Winner") will be drawn.
- The prize draw for any New Winner as contemplated under Condition 7 will take place on 28 June 2010 at Investec's office and the New Winner will be drawn from the pool of entries.
- The New Winner will be contacted by email on 29 June 2010 during the hours of 10:00am and 5:30pm. If the New Winner cannot be contacted on these dates and during these hours or if Investec contacts the New Winner and the New Winner advises Investec that they will not accept the Prize, such New Winner will forfeit the Prize and Investec may allocate the Prize in accordance with condition 12.
- The Prize draw winner will be drawn by a representative from Investec Specialist Private Bank.
- Investec's decision on the Prize draw winner is final and binding.
- Any New Winner who Investec is unable to contact or who at the time when Investec contacts such New Winner advises Investec that they will not accept the Prize, then such New Winner will forfeit the Prize and Investec may allocate that Prize to any other person who (whether or not they have submitted a Prize draw entry or not) Investec may select without undergoing any further prize draw.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by English law.
This survey is issued by Investec Specialist Private Bank, a division of Investec Bank plc, Reg. no. 489604, 30 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7QP. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. A member of the London Stock Exchange. For your security, telephone calls to Investec Bank plc may be recorded. The information and materials presented in this email, are provided to you for information purposes only, and are not to be considered as an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to sell, buy or subscribe to any financial instruments.