Here are five ways you can manage your finances online
1. Everyday banking
- Generate stamped statements and letters for tax or travel
- Make transactions, authorise or schedule a payment and manage beneficiaries
- Temporarily block your card and retrieve card PIN
- Make or receive international payments
- Redeem Investec Rewards points
- Buy prepaid electricity, airtime and data
2. On the Investec App
- Store travel documents and access them easily on the go
- Receive your transaction notifications via your App - even when you’re travelling without roaming you will get your notifications as long as you are connected to wi-fi
- Log your travel details on the App – let us know when and where you’re travelling so we can ensure you don’t have any issues using your card abroad.
3. My Briefcase
Upload, organise and store all your important documents, for easy access when you need these, for example ID documents, passports, marriage certificates, holiday confirmations, flight bookings etc.
4. Manage my finances
Get a consolidated view of your finances – from your Investec accounts and other financial institutions. You can also set budgets based on your monthly income and spend.
5. Manage my life
Simplify your administrative chores by organising all your personal information in one secure online place - with clear tabs for saving information, accessible from anywhere in the world.