Latest share data for Investec plc and Investec Ltd.
Financial Calendar 2022
Year end results
Poised to deliver shareholder value in the long term
1. Clearly articulated plan to improve returns, underpinned by:
Increased focus on capital discipline and cost rationalisation
Reinforcement of the existing linkages between bank and wealth businesses and the UK and South African operations
Strategies to participate in new profit pools which are underway and gaining traction
2. Well capitalised and highly liquid balance sheet, both ahead of regulatory and internal targets
3. Specialist Bank has leading client franchises in chosen niches / areas of specialisation
4. Leading wealth management franchises in both the UK and South Africa, underpinning steady annuity income
5. Our clients have historically shown resilience through difficult macro environments
6. Strategy to manage down direct equity investments de-risks future performance and improves earnings visibility
Investec has a Dual Listed Companies (DLC) structure
In November 2001, we received permission from the Minister of Finance and the South African Reserve Bank to establish a Dual Listed Companies (DLC) structure with linked companies listed in London and Johannesburg.
Getting answers to your questions is the first step in building a healthy working relationship with Investec. We have put together some frequently asked questions so that you can get to know us better in your own time.